Plant Cadastre completed across the country
- DETERMINATION OF OWNERSHIP,
- RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES,
- OBTAINING INVENTORY OF REAL ESTATE OWNED BY STATE AND CITIZENS,
- PREVENTION OF TAX LOSSES,
- PROVIDING REGULAR URBANIZATION,
- IMPROVING THE INVESTMENT CLIMATE,
- "CREATING A FUNCTIONING LAND REGISTRATION SYSTEM" IN EU PROCESS,
- E-STATE, DEVELOPMENT OF BASE FOR THE SPATIAL INFORMATION SYSTEMS ,
- PREPARING THE LEGAL INFRASTRUCTURE OF PUBLIC SERVICES RELATED TO THE SOIL AND OWNERSHIP (Rural and urban development, roads, dams, irrigation, expropriation, land arrangements, etc.)
Cadastral Studies in our country, has been performed since the early years of the Republic. So far cadastral works have been completed in 51492 units (village/neighborhood) out of 52436. The cadastral works are in progress in 584 units.
As a result of the evaluation at the end of 2003, Cadastral works of 13,000 units (village/quarter) are targeted to be completed and "COMPLETION OF ESTABLISHMENT CADASTRE PROJECT" was put into practice.
While the average annual production in surveying was 350 units, it was increased 10 times by changing the working method and purchasing service from private sector. Although costs went down in numeric format, better results appropriate for information systems have been obtained.
Cadastral works of 39691units out of 52436 throughout Turkey were completed by the end of 2003 and cadastral works of 12385 units came to the stage of completion after 2004. Thus, there is no cadastral unit except for 360 problematic units (forest, border disputes, cadastre not desired, etc.). in which cadastre activities have not been started.